We use affiliate links on mindbodytrust.com. This means that in some cases when we link to Amazon.com or some other online retailer we get a commission for referred sales. Meaning, if you click one of these affiliate links and make a purchase the retailer gives us a cut of it. For what it’s worth, we never write articles and insert affiliate links for the sole reason of earning a commission. If we link to an online retailer it’s because we legitimately believe their product can benefit readers. And if we earn a few buck in the process all the better. Earned commissions go toward supporting this site.
So, in compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about all links, posts, photos and other material on this website:
- Any/all of the links on mindbodytrust.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As mindbodytrust.com has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it, and affiliate links are a way I help offset these costs.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way.
- My first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
- mindbodytrust.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
What is an Affiliate Link?
Many (but not all) of the links on mindbodytrust.com are affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used and that we may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not, and using affiliate links helps us to maintain this website and support families.
In some cases, we may also use a link and provide a discount code for an item. In these cases, we may still earn an affiliate commission and the price may actually be LESS for you by using this link or tracking code.
For instance, if you click on a link on this website for essential oil, or any other item that we link to from Amazon, we will receive a small commission (the average is around $1.00 to $1.42 per item).
Again, for simplicity, assume that any link on mindbodytrust.com is an affiliate link and that we may/will make a commission if you purchase through these links (though the price remains the same for you).
If you are going to purchase a product and would like to help support the mindbodytrust.com mission (which we would be very grateful for!), links to many of the products I recommend can be found on the resources page.
When Do We Use Affiliate Links?
We we post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that we personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link. Unless noted otherwise, any product we link to is one we have purchased ourselves and use for our family. We do not accept free products for review and also disclose if we are affiliated with a company in any other way that benefits us financially. (Please read my Full Disclaimer for information on non-affiliate relationships that we may benefit from financially.)
We know that many bloggers accept free products for review or write sponsored posts and while we personally don’t find anything wrong with this (as long as the nature of the relationship is disclosed properly), it is our personal policy to purchase products and use them ourselves before promoting to or linking to them. In many cases, we are offered free products for review and refuse them.
Our first priority is always providing resources to help you create positive changes in your life, and we will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
Nature of Affiliate Relationships
Please note that while we personally purchase, review and use every product we link to, these products are purchased from third party companies and we do not control these companies or have a financial interest other than an affiliate relationship unless otherwise disclosed.
For this reason, we cannot ensure that any item purchased through a link on mindbodytrust.com is shipped on time, packaged properly, or that you will like it. Any problems or concerns with a specific product purchased through a link on this website should be directed to the company the item was purchased from.
Copyright and Rights Reserved
All of the information on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content (including the information in this affiliate disclosure) is Copyright © mindbodytrust.com 2018 and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or otherwise copied without express written permission of the author and of mindbodytrust.com.
The Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by mindbodytrust.com and mindbodytrust.com under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. mindbodytrust.com may change the Website or delete any content, features, or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. mindbodytrust.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.